Sunday, March 1, 2009
the Begining/ Snow*
The Perezezez!!! How do you like it? We decided to call our blog The Perezezez because there are only 3 Perez Family members left at this home. Instead of using M.perez R.perez r.perez we choose the Perez-ez-ez. So welcome to our blog!!!! Yesterday it was cold, rainy, and finally snowed(it was about 10 inches)!!!! To bad Robyn is sick and wont be able to enjoy the snow. But mommy and daddy are planning too!! Blog ya later! HAHAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethe cakes look really good! mikie didn't believe that the dog was a cake. we wish we could be there to enjoy the snow and roxy looks so cute, at first i thought she was a kid bending over!
ReplyDeleteWhen I first looked at it I thought it was Robyn who had snuck out while I was asleep!
ReplyDelete